[AccessD] OT: Win8 Preview (32bit) on Oracle Virtual Box (32bit) or VMWare Workstation 8 (32bit)?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Jun 17 16:59:51 CDT 2012

Hi Jim --

I have got some more issues after I have given Win8 Preview setup another try - the issues like one can find described here:

http://dietrichschroff.blogspot.com/2012/06/virtualbox-windows-8-and-error.html

http://dietrichschroff.blogspot.com/2012_06_01_archive.html

It could be that my system CPU

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU  T7200 @ 2.00GHz

is not supported by Win8. It would be strange because it runs Win7 Ultimate just fine and they (MS) say that Win8 doesn't have any specific CPU requirements comparing to Win7?

Thank you.

-- Shamil