[AccessD] You Guys make Me Sick

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Fri Jun 22 07:07:03 CDT 2012

Susan - my sentiments EXACTLY. If there was an incentive to do this, I'd do
it.
Alas, with me being at 40% of my aftertax income of 20 years ago,
spending more time learning new tech in this economy is really not worth
it....
Now if I were working for MSFT, APPL, Google, or Facebook.....DIFFERENT
STORY !