[AccessD] Fw: Office 365 Re: You Guys make Me Sick

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Jun 23 14:35:18 CDT 2012

LOL.  Lists?

I have Plain Old Tables (POT) with 220 million rows, joining to other tables with 200 million rows,
with where clauses considering a dozen fields.  It is called SQL Server.

As we speak I am in the process of importing a CSV containing ~200 million rows.  As we speak I am
also in the process of importing 540 files containing 500K rows each.

Of course I also have some serious hardware, at least for a SOHO.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it