[AccessD] OT: Gotta love it

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Jun 28 07:23:22 CDT 2012

John,
I did that for about half a year when I was working a full-time day job,
five days a week, and a music gig at night, six nights a week.  I don't
really know how I survived it at all.  But, I had kids to support and
precious little help to do so - so, I busted my tail and just got it
done, 'cause I needed the money!  It was probably another year before I
stopped being pretty much always tired.  So, don't do it if you don't
have to.  You're right, your body doesn't like this!  Be good to yourself.
Best,

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787