[AccessD] Exchange Rate - Currency Converter thingy

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 15:49:42 CDT 2012

Darren,

Attached here is a link to a sample mdb showing a Form for Exchange Rates
along the lines you outlined in your earlier post.
Hope it's useful to you.

Let me know how you make out.

I sent this to your email earlier and it was rejected by your site.

Jack
http://www.4shared.com/office/qy66lj57/DarrenXchange.html