[AccessD] HTML 5 coders

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Mar 1 14:07:02 CST 2012

Hi Mark --

Have a look - http://ibuildapp.com - you can make your HTML5 iPhone and Android apps without debugger :)

BTW, the above technology looks really attractive, but I'm not sure how advanced apps it allows to build/generate (just very attractive looking but rather simple CMSs?) - as I have just got found it occasionally, and I haven't had time to investigate it's features.

It's free to try and use AFAIU: http://ibuildapp.com/features/ - they say:

" Creating your own app with iBuildApp takes only a few minutes and absolutely FREE. Your followers will see your name and icon in the App Store, they can download your app on their mobile device, while backstage you have a powerful content management system to update the app “on the fly”, any time, as often as you would like.:

Thank you.

-- Shamil