[AccessD] I guess Access skill is useful after all

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 11:04:13 CST 2012

As you guys may recall, I've been unemployed since April 2010.  Then out of
the sky, I got a request for a resume, 3 telephone interviews and a
contract job offer all within 2 days.  I'm working as a contract full time
Programmer/Analyst III for Delta Dental, and they needed another Access
person to help maintain desktop databases and inventory and document them.
I've been too busy (and too tired) to make sense of the transition.
Anyhow, I may be looking for help, so stay with me!

Charlotte Foust