[AccessD] Need Line drawing code

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Mar 8 03:35:46 CST 2012

Hi Charlotte --

Sorry I can't propose any line drawing tools now - I have a question
:
"Do you have a report layout which can't be designed using "controls borders in MS Access", or there are so many controls and borders in the report to be designed that designing such a report layout is becoming very laborious to be true?"

Thank you.

-- Shamil