[AccessD] Need Line drawing code

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Mar 8 08:43:38 CST 2012

Charlotte:

I did something like this many years ago to present the results of a 360
degree survey.  The code was written before I knew much Access and I don't
know if it will help.  But I will first send you a pdf of a page of the
report so you can see the graphs I created and I'll be happy to send the
code (FWIW) if you think it might be helpful.

But I don't have your email address.

Rocky