[AccessD] Need Line drawing code

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Mar 8 08:49:29 CST 2012

Charlotte,

 Check out:

http://www.lebans.com/PrintLines.htm

  Also a very neat trick; you can from a header band, address the entire
page and draw a form, then continue on down the page and overlay it.  See
the following:

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Microsoft/Development/MS_Access/Access_Repor
ts/A_8911-How-to-underlay-a-section-in-Microsoft-Access-Reports.html

Jim.