[AccessD] Bind forms to ADO recordset

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Mar 8 13:33:42 CST 2012

 > What does read only have to do with it?
 > All of these are read only.

OK, let me rephrase that, SPs work great of the forms are read-only, but these are data entry
subforms.  SPs return read-only recordsets.

This whole thread is about binding updateable forms to ADO recordsets.  I already use SPs to display
read-only data and they work great for that.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it