[AccessD] Linked in groups

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Fri Mar 9 23:36:37 CST 2012

Hahahaha, that was my thoughts too I must admit.  Although I didn't want to make light of the important work Charlotte does with her coaching.

Of course John, you know her better than I and have been here long and can get away with these cheeky, pithy comments. I need to be on Access D for a few more years yet ;)

have a great weekend all.

cheers
Darryl.

Darryl Collins