[AccessD] Linked in groups

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 23:48:34 CST 2012

ROTFL  You got that right!  I was trying to do some work at home using
Access 2010 Pro.  I couldn't figure out how to delete an object I just
created!  Finally gave up and left it there.  UGH!  Fortunately, the mdbs
I'm working on now are 2000-2003 and they have 2003 on the computer I use.
I would hate to see what happened trying to migrate some of the really
complex stuff to 2010.  It looks like there are some things you can only do
in code with that version.  At least I couldn't find the menu items I
needed even with the Menus add-in I use.

Charlotte