[AccessD] Job for Web Developer?

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Sun Mar 11 13:25:56 CDT 2012

I just met with a rental agent who will help my family rent my father's
house for a few years.

She is one of the most highly organized people I've ever met.  In her
business she manages hundreds of properties, and has a few people working
with her.  We met yesterday and I mentioned that a I am a developer - and
she said she needs some help.  Apparently part of her business is to send
out a lot of email to potential renters going through google, IE, etc.  And
they have limits on how often they can send out email without being
temporarily 'tagged' as a potential spammer.  So her people literally have
to watch the clock to wait for the next time they can send out some emails.
I do not understand what she's doing - but she's looking for something that
will automate this process without running afoul of the timing limits.

She is in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area (maybe this doesn't matter).  If
you think you might be able to help let me know and I'll put you in touch
with her.

Thanks!

Dan