[AccessD] Job for Web Developer?

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sun Mar 11 18:00:41 CDT 2012

To my knowledge, Google does not greylist emails or have any sort of wait time. Yahoo does have a sort of greylist, where it will only accept the email after you've attempted to deliver it a number of times (because a lot of spammers will only attempt once and move on), but I'm talking about how the mail server behaves, so I'm starting to wonder if there is something else going on or something? How exactly is she sending her emails? Is it by means of some application or script? Or like a macro in some email client, for instance?

Hans