[AccessD] Date validation in the form

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Mar 12 08:46:57 CDT 2012

LOL, well that is embarrassing! The test works just fine.  My default value for this particular date
text box was a month out and I changed the *day* part to 10 (today is the 12th).  Since I didn't
change the *month* portion the date was still in the future.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it