[AccessD] Report line drawing

Bryan Fitzpatrick bryan.fitzpatrick at cyberone.com.au
Mon Mar 12 22:03:48 CDT 2012

This code was originally written for Access 2, but should still work.

Sub Detail_Print(Cancel As Integer, PrintCount As Integer)
'Use this code in the detail section of a report to print vertical lines
'that size to the detail section height automatically.

Dim X1 As Single
Dim Offset As Single

''Convert GridX to Twips
'    Offset = 1440 / Me.GridX
''Compute X1 in Twips
'    X1 = [MyReportField].Left - Offset
''Draw the line with clipping
'    Me.Line (X1, 0)-(X1, 10000)
End Sub

To add extra lines, add values for  X2....Xn

Hope This helps.

Cheers
Bryan