[AccessD] Access 2007 Application Deployed on Access 2010- Windows-7 (64 bit)

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Mar 16 18:37:49 CDT 2012

In Dublin, comes a knock on the door late at night.
"You you the widow McGinty?" he says.
"Oh, my!" she says. "Seamus!  Is he gone, then?  What happened?"
"So sorry to tell you he fell into a vat of Guinness."
"Lord, I hope he didn't suffer", she says.
"Well", he says, "Probably not. We pulled him out three times before he
finally drowned."

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334