[AccessD] Windows Azure MS SQL DB hosting costs calculation - anybody?

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 21:12:34 CDT 2012

Just getting database envy "listening" in on this discussion because I
don't know anything but access and vba and don't know any techy people who
have that sw.

I also don't have any friends with Xbox 360 and heard that's fun too.

I know I need to get out more but am too busy with outdated, under powered
and lonely technology that makes getting tasks done quite challenging. I am
thinking of a sabbatical where I apprentice myself to some folks doing
interesting things. But I know that's dreaming and I am not sure I will
find the right environment.

But thanks for these discussions. I used to have a mind that could (or
thought it could ) visualize what I had no experience with but no longer it
seems.

Boo hoo pity party for myself.