[AccessD] Windows Azure MS SQL DB hosting costs calculation -anybody?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 16 23:26:45 CDT 2012

It can be a little pricey but it does not seem outrageous.

" You pay a fixed rate every month: no hidden charges.
$35/month for 1 user at a time.
$145/month for 5 concurrent users.
$250/month for 10 concurrent users.
Current promotion:
The first month is free with an annual subscription. "

They don't seem to have a "phone for more" option if you want more
concurrent users so maybe your clients are limited to 10 users? There seems
to be no limit on data usage and the whole Access application is running on
their site.

Jim