[AccessD] Not all values paste from Excel to Access

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Sun Mar 18 18:55:11 CDT 2012

Oh hell yeah, I agree with that, Even using the wizard method on default is darn risky.  I have seen plenty of instances where fields that should be read as doubles have all be clipped to integers (without any warning too I might add) and caused all sort of errors.  I know Excel is a big one for guessing as well.  It gets it wrong plenty of times too - annoying IMHO...