[AccessD] OT: Network speeds

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Mar 20 06:30:25 CDT 2012

Well I'm an idiot anyway it seems.  I finally got out the flashlight and looked and it turns out
that the top light means duplex and the bottom light means ON IF GB and off if 100 mb.  So the
motherboard is working at gb and the WI-FI / switch is not (of course).

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it