[AccessD] Access 2010 cannot get at the form I opened.

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Thu Mar 22 08:54:13 CDT 2012

In fact (just tested this) only opening the form with window mode acDialog results in the calling routine's code pausing until the form closes.

If a form is opened Modal then you *cannot* switch to another window (that's what modal is all about) but the calling code continues to run. You cannot switch windows with a form opened as Dialog either.

Lambert