[AccessD] Best Reporting Tool

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Mar 23 07:25:22 CDT 2012

Yes, but there are even bigger limitations, only one CPU and one gig or ram.

SQL Light works just fine for small databases and provides an instant upgrade path (to SQL Server of
course) when the time comes to upgrade.  OTOH MySQL is out there for a database engine.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it