[AccessD] OT: Where is my recycle bin

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Mar 23 08:16:48 CDT 2012

As a test, I moved tthe drive off of that server and put it on my laptop.  The drive still shows
that it has 110 gigs on it but the recycle bins are now hidden so I cannot see them.  I modified my
folder view to show them and sure enough there are the files and directories from my server sitting
in the recycle bin of this goflex drive.  I emptied the recycle bin but we all know about that.

So why is the recycle bin on an external drive getting filled with the recycle bin stuff from my
server.  What a security breach that is!

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it