[AccessD] New database from hell

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Mar 23 14:58:01 CDT 2012

I used to have an old DOS program for reading large files which only read it in chunks at a
time as you wanted to view them.  I can't remember its name, but you have got me thinking.
Someone must have written something like that for Windows.  I think you've just set me a
challenge :)

I think I'll go looking for something like that on the web (or maybe write my own if I can't fin
one. It should be fairly simple to do - just get the file size and read and display chunks on
demand).

--
Stuart