[AccessD] OT: Network speeds

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Mar 23 19:38:40 CDT 2012

Hey John,

Did you get to the bottom of this?   I just came across a llink to a Hotfix that may be required.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;983528

The TCP receive window autotuning feature does not work correctly in Windows Server 2008
R2 or in Windows 7
When you use the TCP receive window autotuning feature in a TCP connection, you notice
that the feature only works for a while and then stops working. Additionally, you experience
slow performance when a large amount of data is transferred over the connection.

Stuart