[AccessD] Query Help

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 24 01:42:36 CDT 2012

Bryon,

Sounds a dodgy way of doing it really as all you need is duplicates and
suspect that you have duplicate firstname & lastname in either tblUsers or
tblPhonebook which is creating the additional records.

What should be happening is an additional field in tblPhonebook called
something like UserID and place the ID of tblUsers in that field then link
on that.

Paul