[AccessD] Disconnected recordset as form source?

roz.clarke at barclays.com roz.clarke at barclays.com
Sun Mar 25 05:45:45 CDT 2012

They want to be able to sort, use all the filter and find functionality,
re-order and re-size the columns.

They're trying to find pairs or groups of items that 'belong together',
and the judgement about their matching is very human (we will already
have done all the programmatic matching we can). They're used to doing
this exercise in Excel.

I'm starting to wonder if I should go back to Excel actually, but I'm
not great with it and we haven't got much time.