[AccessD] Judging whether a table is "used"

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Mar 27 01:30:11 CDT 2012

Hi Charlotte

Yes, neither do I understand the hype about these. Heavily overpriced, typically aimed at in-house corporate developers with a budget to spend well beyond anything I've ever had. Several times through the years I've had a look but never understood what real purpose they fill, so luckily I haven't felt I missed something.

That is not to put down Luke Chung who "knows his Access" and earns respect for being able to build a business on such products.

/gustav

>>> charlotte.foust at gmail.com 27-03-2012 07:25 >>>
I hate the FMS products.  They're nothing you couldn't build for yourself
and do a better job.  They give you reams of information but not really
anything useful IMO. Pure prejudice, but I have used them and didn't like
them at all.  There are free or low price tools that are better value and
give more of what you really need.

Charlotte Foust