[AccessD] Embedding Multiple Access Reports in an E-mail Body (as HTML)

Michael Mattys michael at mattysconsulting.com
Fri Mar 30 15:07:45 CDT 2012

We have several different templates whose bookmarks get filled by data.
One of them incorporates rtf output.
It has been years since I've set them up, but this link may help:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/create-an-e-mail-template-HA0
01086500.aspx

Michael R Mattys
Mattys Consulting, LLC