[AccessD] Embedding Multiple Access Reports in an E-mail Body (as HTML)

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Fri Mar 30 16:28:31 CDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Guss Ginsburg
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 4:04 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Embedding Multiple Access Reports in an E-mail
Body(as HTML)

Just curious - was there a specific business reason to switch to the new
approach?

To make it easier to view the reports on various types of cell phones
(without the need to open up attachments)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do they need to be able to access the data in the reports as if
it were text rather than an image?

I think an image would be fine.  I have not found a way to export an
Access report as an image, however.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The answers to these questions may
dictate the approach to use.  Does the email note contain other info
than
the report content?

Yes, there will be other text in the e-mail body besides the Access
reports.

Sincerely yours,

Guss Ginsburg
Beechnut Consulting Services