[AccessD] Embedding Multiple Access Reports in an E-mail Body (as HTML)

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Fri Mar 30 17:14:02 CDT 2012

I did this successfully in Excel. Had to work on a Blackberry. Font style
selection was important as was the "form factor" and pixel width of the
device.
Of course I had Outlook to work with.....so pasting in the HTML was no
problem.
I had to make a slight tweak to the HTML that Excel had generated....wow, it
was complex and voluminous....tons of CSS.