[AccessD] Embedding Multiple Access Reports in an E-mail Body (as HTML)

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 20:28:39 CDT 2012

I definitely don't recommend using an RTF format for the report output.  It
loses any graphics elements like lines and is not terribly reliable.  You
can export it directy to HTML in the latest versions of Access, but the
size of the report might make that impractical.  PDF is by far the most
portable format and most smartphones can handle it with an applet.
Charlotte Foust