[AccessD] How to see what a field contains with Access 2007

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Thu May 3 19:24:32 CDT 2012

Yes, Fences is great - I also used Stardock's "Tiles" at work, which is real handy for grouping 'stuff' together etc.  Tiles is not free, but it has been worth the $9 US or so I paid.  I am not sure I would like it some much on a small, or even single monitor, but I have two great big monitors at work with gobs of spare screen space.

Cheers
Darryl.