[AccessD] Background Color for Entire Access Report Page

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Sat May 5 09:18:23 CDT 2012

Brad,

 In the OnPage event, draw a rectangle and fill it.  You'll need all the
controls background set to transparent.

 You can also address the entire page from one of the header events if you
want. You just need .MoveLayout = False if your not doing anything in that
band (ie. you have no page header but draw the rectangle in the page header
OnFormat event).

Jim.