[AccessD] Background Color for Entire Access Report Page

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat May 5 11:54:41 CDT 2012

Hi Brad:

Unless your company is paying for it, has a big Okidata/Fujitsu colour
printer/copier it would be much cheaper to just change the paper. (Using an
inkjet of course is a sign of insanity.)

If your client wants pages with all blue have your app prompt them to change
paper or redirect the printing to a tray with blue paper.

Jim