[AccessD] AC2010-a pioneer with more arrows in the back...

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Sat May 12 12:46:00 CDT 2012

It keeps getting better. I tried to change the data type from Double to
Currency.
It accepted it. When I tried to open the table again, I got an error
"Property Not Accepted".
I performed a compact and repair....and the table disappeared !

The reason I needed to do this is that a custom filter : [column] <> 1 would
fail for dbDouble. I guess I could have changed the Expression and wrapped
the 3 thousand characters in Round(), but then again, maybe that wasn't
supported.