[AccessD] AC2010-a pioneer with more arrows in the back...

Asger Blond ab-mi at post3.tele.dk
Mon May 14 10:18:50 CDT 2012

Yes, and I didn't find any noticeable difference.
Having the calculated values persisted in the table would both benefit and hurt performance - 1) benefit since no calculation is needed for the query engine, but 2) hurt since the query engine has to traverse much more data pages (remember, that the calculated field makes the table much larger).

/Asger