[AccessD] Code to auto-load an ORACLE schema

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri May 18 17:18:26 CDT 2012

Have you looked at Toad? Many moons ago, I used Toad to export out of Oracle
into DBase format and then imported it into Access. It was A2K as I
remember.

I also believe that there is a option in MySQL that will allow you to export
out of Oracle and I believe you can import from MySQL into Access but have
not checked it out. The new Oracle has some interesting feature as well.

There are some good third-party software products that can perform exports
and imports... The name escapes me but the price was somewhere around $100
at module.

Jim