[AccessD] Jasper Reports

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Mon May 21 13:24:31 CDT 2012

Darren,

I had never even heard of Jasper Reports until reading your post.

I am curious as to what you are looking to do.

We use Access 2007 for many reports and it works well for our current
needs.

However, there is some talk about future "Dashboard type" reports and I
am not sure if these reports will be easy to create with Access.

Are you looking at Jasper for these kinds of reports or for other
reasons.

Thanks,
Brad