[AccessD] Intermittent Errors on Access Report

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Wed May 23 21:30:45 CDT 2012

I've seen EVERYTHING occur in an Access report!  LOL

If you can't find a way to trigger it intentionally, it's pretty hard to
troubleshoot.  I'd start by looking at the data to see what's different
about the record that breaks and the ones that work.  It sounds like you
might have run past the end of a dataset but that's just guessing,  If
you've got grouping and sorting going on dig into that.

Charlotte Foust