[AccessD] The strangest thing 00

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Wed May 23 21:35:04 CDT 2012

I've run into strangeness like that dealing with mainframe downloads that
insert printer characters into the first column. When I inquired, I was
told to ignore them, they were only there or the printer.  Ubfortunately
code that's looking for data to start in a fixed position doesn't know
anout that.

Charlotte Foust