[AccessD] print to pdf without popup

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu May 24 16:40:06 CDT 2012

PDFCreator   has the option to either prompt or save to a user defined location and filename
format. The filename can be built to contain a number of different parameters including
username, computername, datetime, filename etc,etc so you can easily locate the PDF for
subsequent processing.

It's also Open Source, so won't cost you anything.  See
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

--
Stuart