[AccessD] Is a cursor the way to go

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sat May 26 10:18:14 CDT 2012

I actually did something analogous to this years ago in Access (and no, I
have no idea what happened to the code).  I built a class to handle the
record processing and then passed a limited recordset into the class.  It
was clunky, but so was the requirement (can you say government?  Sure you
can!) and it did the job.  Don't recall the details, unfortunately (It was
probably 15 years ago).

Charlotte Foust