[AccessD] What's wrong with this?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon May 28 21:45:19 CDT 2012

Interesting. Frankly, that never occurred to me. Call me stoopid, that's
ok. I've been called worse. Once I was called a one-legged mongrel dog from
Mexico, but that's another story.

So currently I have two bootups, both Win7 64-bit, one loading Office 2007
and the other loading Office 2003 + various SPs. I hate that re-install
shyte that occurs if I try to load them both on one OS. Doesn't work! Hate
that! Tong de Lawd fo multi-boot and VMs. Even though I am allegedly
semi-retired, "I try to get out, but they keep dragging