[AccessD] OT: Further to VM weirdness

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue May 29 08:49:25 CDT 2012

Hi John:

If you have some disk with spinwrite on it, it might be worth a look but
your drives are probably too large and it would take days just to "attempt"
to fix. Can I assume you have a good UPS attached? If it is only one drive
it could be just a bad drive...more than one is almost guaranteed to be
caused by a power issue in the neighbourhood, like brown outs?

Jim