[AccessD] OT: IP over Avian Carriers (IPoAC)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed May 30 06:43:40 CDT 2012

 >   Data delivery has become a real problem under this administration since the deregulation.

Those damned Republicans.  We need bigger government so that we can ensure reliable alternative
means of data carriers.  Without regulations who will watch for the falcon virus and similar
nuisances?  We need to organize the Avian Carriers, provide health benefits, retirement and so
forth.  ACs are workers too and they need our protection.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it