[AccessD] Regarding multi-value field, from a reader

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Nov 1 21:34:45 CDT 2012

 >"SQL Server is designed to make it easier for you to use your existing database infrastructure
you've already created and extend the functionality of your application without having to
significantly rewrite your code."

Of course this assumes that you didn't write any code to begin with.  Porting classes / events and
all the framework stuff I did to the .Net framework... not for the faint of heart.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it