[AccessD] Regarding multi-value field, from a reader

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 2 01:01:11 CDT 2012

Most banks run their systems through a Citrix station and no longer support
in-house servers. Of course their remote servers have built in fail-over
which just automatically re-directs a client to another remote synced server
in the event of a failure.

They have a number of ISP broadband pipes out of each bank so internet
performance is never an issue. Eventually, they will be moving all their
resources into the Cloud as well then they will not even need a Citrix
station or even a router, just a smart switch with encryption/de-encryption
capabilities.

Jim